STORAGE UNIT INFORMATION AND SIZES
We offer a variety of onsite storage sizes to meet the needs of our customer – whether you need a small unit to store your summer bikes, lawn mowers, and patio table or a large storage for several years while you prepare to build a home – we have storage for you!
9’ by 6’ storage unit this size works well to store household items from a 2 room apartment, condo or small home
10’ by 6’ storage unit this size works well to store household items from a 2 room apartment, condo or small home
10’ by 12’ storage unit this size works well to store household items from a two bedroom, 1,400 to 1,700 square feet home
10’ by 15’ storage unit this size works well to store household items from a 3 bedroom, 1,700 to 2,000 square foot home
11’ by 20’ storage unit this size works well to store household items from a four bedroom, 2,000 square foot+ home
SELF STORAGE TIPS AND TRICKS:
Our storage units are a safe and inexpensive solution to your storage needs. Since we’ve been in business almost twenty years, we’ve learned a few things along the way that may help you as you plan and move.
- When packing boxes, put heavy items at the bottom and lighter items at the top. Using uniform boxes will allow you to easily stack them floor to ceiling inside your unit.
- Pack books flat to prevent warping and protect their spines, being careful not to overload any one box.
- Label boxes with contents, and identify the room they belong in. This will really help when you move again!
- When loading your unit, put big, bulky, heavy stuff in the back and if you’ll need frequent access to an item or box, locate it towards the front.
- You can place mattresses, sofas and loveseats “on end” to make the most use of storage space – just remember to support mattresses so they don’t buckle.
- Think VERTICAL! The more you can stack high, the better use of all the space available in your unit.
- For short term storage of belongings you don’t need to access frequently – you can stack things tight and close, fitting into a smaller unit.
- For longer term storage or if you need frequent access – choosing a storage that is one size larger than you need will give you the added convenience of room to move around and keep things a little more organized inside your unit.